Pages

Followers

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

St. Paul's Cathedral



 I am learning how to make pop up cards.  I use card-stock and an x-acto knife .  This is one I have made and gave to my teacher I had last school year.  She has been to this cathedral several times and was thrilled to receive this.

If you would like to try your hand with such as this read on to find the link to the template.

It is hard to see in the photo but I did use a light yellow paper for the inside of the cathedral to make it look like light was showing from with in.  It was also meant to look like the inside of the cathedral floor was tiled you can see it a little better in the close up.  The flash did seem to wash out the yellow so that you can not see it well  in my other photos.


Go to this link to the  template.  You can buy one already done at the link above or you can download the pattern for free and make your own as I did.

1 comment: